PTI understands that quality comes not only from state-of-the-art technology and skilled craftsmanship, but also from developing, maintaining and constantly improving our quality edge in all our manufacturing and business processes from initial order to final delivery.
Our Quality Assurance professionals are trained in:
- Quality System Management, Auditing, Engineering
- Advanced Problem Solving Methodologies (including Six Sigma)
- ASQ Core Tools: APQP, Control Plan, FMEA, MSA and PPAP guidelines
- Statistical process control and other critical inspection monitoring practices
- ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 13485
- Full Dimensional and Mechanical Lab Services
Our advanced precision inspection and testing abilities address a spectrum of dimensional and functional product specifications and requirements. These capabilities support comprehensive inspection actions ranging from receiving to final audit, as well as first article layouts, PPAP and IQ, OQ, PQ Process Validation Submissions.
Quality assurance. Continuous improvement. Customer satisfaction are more than just words to PTI, they are how we do business. Responding to your quality requirements from beginning to end is how we keep you in business.
Our Quality Policy is defined by the following management principles:
- Maintain a mutually advantageous relationship with our customers, to ensure our collective long-term success.
- Deliver products and services that meet established requirements.
- Challenge ourselves to continuously improve the quality of our operational systems.
- Comply with all industry guidelines and regulatory protocol.
- Hold ourselves to a high moral standard.