We combine scientific molding practices with RJG technology to establish and follow the most robust injection molding process possible. PTI is a proud certified RJG mold builder and tryout facility. www.rjginc.com
- Low Volume Manufacturing
- High Volume Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Part Decorating
Our state-of-the-art facility offers the latest technology and processes available for the injection-molding industry. From centralized raw material handling systems to technologically advanced closed-loop injection-molding machines, our process engineers and molding technicians are experienced and well versed in all grades of thermoplastic resins.
Following capability studies on each component, all molding processes adhere to strict controlled setup procedures with predetermined guidelines to ensure repeatability on any project or any daily product line, whether it’s a low-volume or high-volume part run.
Why should companies choose Team PTI for manufacturing their plastic components?
*PTI is a one-stop-shop.
- Many companies outsource their tooling, but PTI has a toolroom in-house with more than 35 mold makers and mold build specialists using a fully integrated network of 25 CNC machining centers.
- We can get involved early in the product design phase of the project with our industrial design team.
- We have a long list of value-added/secondary support services to offer.
- We have the ability to handle programs involving 20-30 parts (at the same time).
Most contract manufacturers are making finished devices for OEMs – they do the whole thing turn-key.
Why is Team PTI a great partner?
For the reasons previously stated – we are able to assist from the very beginning of the project to the very end. We encourage customers to be part of the process through collaboration and the use of our customer suites.
Can Team PTI partner from prototype to end products?
Customers who are heavily involved in R&D and need a partner who can handle a program with multiple plastic parts.