Dear Valued Customers:
Every business has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. As manufacturing has moved to safely reopen, I wanted to assure you that PTI is fully compliant with the CDC and the Executive Orders of the Governor of Michigan.
We understand that many customers may have concerns with supply chain readiness, and the level of protection instituted to mitigate the spread of this virus. We take your concerns seriously and therefore, are sharing with you our preparedness.
Below are steps that PTI practices to ensure a healthy environment:
- Employees are provided with the PTI Preparedness Guide for Covid-19
- Cleaning daily with deep cleaning every weekend. Workstations cleaned before/after each shift
- Building air sanitized regularly
- Sanitizer, cleaning wipes provided at all workstations
- Hand sanitizer provided throughout the entire building
- Detailed signage to remind employees proper hygiene and ways to stop the spread of Covid-19
- Daily monitoring barrier – signs and thermometers at each door.
- One-way traffic throughout the building
- Masks provided and must be worn
- Face shields provided; not a replacement for safety glasses
- Social distancing
- Additional lunch tables to ensure people are spaced 6’ apart
We hope that these enhanced safety measures at PTI will provide you with a level of assurance that your project with us will proceed unimpeded as we all engage in the business of moving forward.
Mark Rathbone, CEO